For flights departing London Heathrow on British Airways, certain classes can pre-order their meal ahead of time. This menu is for an upcoming flight from London to Hong Kong towards the end of May 2017. The menu becomes available approximately a month before the departure date.
The full menu for this flight, available from Manage My Booking is below.
Heathrow (London) to Hong Kong
May 20 2017
- Crayfish with bergamot gel and fennel salad
- Goats cheese with olive oil polenta cake steeped in apple, blackberry and rosemary with figs and walnut crumble
- Fresh seasonal salad served with vinaigrette
- Seared fillet of British beef with Lyonnaise potatoes buttered savoy cabbage, chantenay carrots and sherry peppercorn sauce
- Fried chicken in black pepper sauce with mushroom and bean curd in light oyster sauce and steamed rice
- Yellow Thai curry with patty pans, mangetout and Jasmine rice
- Chilled main course salad of roasted salmon fillet with Caesar dressed potato salad and Caesar dressing
- Chocolate and salted caramel fondant with a lemon & almond tart
- Coastal Cheddar Wedge and Stevenson Smooth Blue Cheese served with grapes and biscuits
- A selection of fruit